UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFHunzi Big red star, 1000 posts Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744641  
Subject: Help me win an ice cream truck! Date: 7/9/2013 10:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
So cool! My photo has been chosen as a finalist in Nextdoor's 4th of July Contest!

The photos have been uploaded to an album on their Facebook page. The photo that garners the most "Likes" by Monday, July 15, at midnight PST will be the winner of the contest.

Please help by clicking LIKE on my photo - http://on.fb.me/1dgdgnR

It's the one of the house with the flag in the foreground.

The prize? An ice cream truck delivered to your neighborhood, courtesy of Nextdoor!

Ice Cream Social!

Always ;-)
Hunzi
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 688448 of 744641
Subject: Re: Help me win an ice cream truck! Date: 7/10/2013 12:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
How does one "like" your photo, Hunzi?

Author: TMFHunzi Big red star, 1000 posts Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 688449 of 744641
Subject: Re: Help me win an ice cream truck! Date: 7/10/2013 2:03 AM
How does one "like" your photo, Hunzi?

Click on the link
Look for the photo of the house with the flag & hover over it.
In the lower left corner of the photo there is a LIKE link.

It may only work if you use Facebook.

Thanks if you can help! :-)
Always ;-)
Hunzi

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 688450 of 744641
Subject: Re: Help me win an ice cream truck! Date: 7/10/2013 2:44 AM
Ah, I see it now. Liked!

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 688453 of 744641
Subject: Re: Help me win an ice cream truck! Date: 7/10/2013 6:16 AM
OK, I got ya, but beating that toddler with the flag ain't gonna be easy!

Good luck

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement