Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 19224  
Subject: Help spread the word - call your editor Date: 1/6/1999 1:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I hope this will be seen as the Good Spam of the North... I'm just posting it to a few friendly boards.

I wanted to call attention to our nationally syndicated newspaper feature, in case some of you aren't aware of it.

It has five elements:
-- Ask the Fool: questions and answers on basic investing
-- The Fool School: a lesson on an investing concept
-- My Dumbest/Smartest Investment: a reader's story
-- The Fool Take: a take on a recent stock in the news
-- Name that Company: a contest where you... name that company

At this page: http://www.fool.com/Press/FoolsInNewsprint.htm you can check out a list of the 120+ papers that have already signed up for us. If your local paper isn't listed, I encourage you to give the business editor a jingle and ask them to consider carrying it.

Hearing that actual subscribers and readers want to read a certain feature makes a big decision in what they choose to carry. Yes, you'll be doing us a favor by helping spread Foolishness across the land. you'll also be doing a lot of your neighbors a favor, by helping them learn more about investing.

Anyone interested can e-mail me at: selenam@fool.com and I'll be happy to find the phone number for your local paper. Or just check your phone book.

If the editor asks, we're syndicated by Universal Press Syndicate -- they can sign up for us through UPS.

Thanks, and sorry for the intrusion/interruption. To compensate, I'll offer some content. In my next post, I'll include a sample of what you'd read in our weekly feature.

Cheers!

Selena

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement