Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Jazzgirl95 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 19483  
Subject: help with annuities Date: 3/7/2000 5:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
dear Fools:

can you do a series of articles, like the ones you've done on long-term care, on annuities? i've read brochures, i've attended seminars, and all give a cursory explanation of these things (annuities). is there any way to explain annuities in a way that's understandable for the lowest common denominator (on this subject, i humbly present myself in that category)? or if there are articles in your archives, i'd be so happy to be pointed in the right direction. i have an annuity (a joint annuity) with my soon-to-be ex-husband. he bought it and we're dividing it in half. i sure would like to know what the heck it is and what the heck it does and if it's a good investment, etc. many thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFPixy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2765 of 19483
Subject: Re: help with annuities Date: 3/7/2000 5:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Greetings, Jazzgirl95, and welcome. You asked:

<<can you do a series of articles, like the ones you've done on long-term care, on annuities? i've read brochures, i've attended seminars, and all give a cursory explanation of these things (annuities). is there any way to explain annuities in a way that's understandable for the lowest common denominator (on this subject, i humbly present myself in that category)? or if there are articles in your archives, i'd be so happy to be pointed in the right direction. i have an annuity (a joint annuity) with my soon-to-be ex-husband. he bought it and we're dividing it in half. i sure would like to know what the heck it is and what the heck it does and if it's a good investment, etc. >>

I've already written that series. You will find it at
http://www.fool.com/retirement/annuities/annuities01.htm?ref=G02C04.

Regards..Pixy

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement