UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Gimmeaminute Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3079  
Subject: Helping out Bobbie Date: 2/2/2004 9:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=20257026

Deannda
A very special project
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 3blackdogs Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2351 of 3079
Subject: Re: Helping out Bobbie Date: 2/3/2004 1:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Deannda, since I haven't been following that board for some time, what is the issue with "Patty and the financial damage done"?

Author: Gimmeaminute Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2352 of 3079
Subject: Re: Helping out Bobbie Date: 2/3/2004 9:24 AM
Patty, Darrell's daughter started cleaning out the bank account the day before Darrell died and only after Bobbie got the word of his death and some advise to call the bank immediately that the account was frozen, but not before Patty almost cleaned it out. She also told Bobbie that she wasn't going to pay any of Darrell's bills and that Bobbie would have to. We explained to Bobbie that she was not responsible for Darrell's bills since they were divorced and they would be paid for out of his estate. So right now her priority is to get back to Missouri, get her dog, get her belongings and get back to Oregon where her best friend lives.

Deannda

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement