No. of Recommendations: 0
Helter,

<<Anyone know any good resources for Early Retirement information:
1. how much to tax advantage vs. not.
2. medical insurance costs
3. other budgetary concerns for an early retiree?>>

OOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm so glad you asked. I have been told on good authority that the Retirement area will finally open on TMF next week. In that you will find a series of 13 steps to retirement written by (who else?) a most splendiferous Fool, namely me. You will also have links to retirement plan descriptions and some good calculators that will help you in your quest.

Be patient, and all shall be yours.

Regards...Pixy

P.S. If for any reason you don't see this by a week from tomorrow, address all protests to our Fool's School Principal, the inestimable TMF School. She can handle the ensuing outcry with equanimity, I'm sure. If not, she will pass the buck along to our editorial content goo-roo, TMF Hoops, who as I write is putting the final touches on these long awaited pearls of Foolish truisms. Ah, what the heck. You don't see it, send both of them a message.

(Gawd, I love roiling the pot!)
Print the post  

Announcements

The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement