Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RayBH Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36679  
Subject: HEMP, for grins Date: 8/29/2013 7:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Maybe I won't have to smoke it after all.......we'll see if it holds.

ray
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36623 of 36679
Subject: Re: HEMP, for grins Date: 8/30/2013 4:40 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Maybe I won't have to smoke it after all.......we'll see if it holds.

Nice little spike there. My sell at .03 hit so I'm out right now with a tidy little profit. Kind of reminds me of the old days. lol

Calabogie

Author: RayBH Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36624 of 36679
Subject: Re: HEMP, for grins Date: 8/30/2013 11:18 AM
"Kind of reminds me of the old days. lol"

SIGH...yeah those were the days when we would trade in and out of a stock 4 or 5 times in one day.
What was that stock that "Bitty" (Pam) used to pump all the time? A lot of us got real healthy on that one.

ray

Author: SoMch2Knw Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36625 of 36679
Subject: Re: HEMP, for grins Date: 8/30/2013 12:38 PM
Nearly 50 million shares traded !?! Do those cyber-trading computers buy and sell OTC penny stocks?

I'm guessing everybody jumped on the news...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/obama-won-interfere...

...Fed takes a hands off approach to Washington and Colorado marijuana laws. This little ditty from Sanjay Gupta, of CNN, paints a pretty picture...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sanjay+HEMP+inc&ie=utf-8...

... of HEMP. I guess if its a multi-billion dollar industry and HEMP is dabbling with ganja it might one day be worth a dollar - Lol

SM2K (limit buy order well below a penny, just for fun :-)

Author: rgood Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36626 of 36679
Subject: Re: HEMP, for grins Date: 9/6/2013 11:47 AM
SBAS I think. I sent her one framed share as a gag gift. Haaaa!

Author: RayBH Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36627 of 36679
Subject: Re: HEMP, for grins Date: 9/6/2013 4:07 PM
Yep...........that's it...:0)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement