Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 65419  
Subject: Her vagina died Date: 10/10/2012 6:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/10/olivia-wilde-on-that...

As New York Magazine's Vulture reports, Wilde was speaking during an evening of monologues hosted by Glamour magazine called "These Girls." As Sudeikis and other attendees listened in, Wilde discussed the dissolution of her first marriage: "I felt like my vagina died," she said.

Hey, I KNOW CPR!

Print the post Back To Top
Author: GameMaker Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65247 of 65419
Subject: Re: Her vagina died Date: 10/10/2012 7:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Out of the way - I need to perform mouth-to-mouth.

As it were...

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65248 of 65419
Subject: Re: Her vagina died Date: 10/21/2012 8:43 PM
Recommendations: 0
......If my vagina ever dies, bury me.:) - Bean

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement