Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 12
Here is my evil side: liberals can call me a selfish bitch, but if I am going to share my "riches", it will be with my family and charities of my choice, not some ne'er-do-well who refuses to keep a job. This country has a dismal education system in the inner cities. There are teachers and schools who have made inroads which should be copied in all the inner city school systems. They don't want to work at it, just keep plugging along, losing the interest of 50% or more of the students.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Your property is your property, and you should be able to do with it as you please.

Democrats are the party of greed. Democrats pretend that they are virtuous, and it is Republicans (or conservatives or libertarians) that are the greedy ones, but the Democrats are the main proponents of taking property that doesn't belong to them by force. They have the gall to criticize those who get their property through voluntary exchange!
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement