Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: VeeEnn Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 41517  
Subject: Here's a good reason to go low-carb Date: 11/12/2012 10:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151094502575493&...

Can't say I've ever been tempted to eat stuff like this anyway.......even before LC became fashionable.....but really.

Feel free to *rec* this post if you've never order a Papa John's pizza (whether you paid for it with your own $$bucks.....or not)

Feel equally free to *ignore* if the topic is not important.

Have a take either way.....at least, in your own mind.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sheila727 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38035 of 41517
Subject: Re: Here's a good reason to go low-carb Date: 11/12/2012 10:28 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
He wins the Hypocrisy and Greed Award, doesn't he!

sheila

Author: VeeEnn Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38036 of 41517
Subject: Re: Here's a good reason to go low-carb Date: 11/12/2012 10:50 AM
I have a certain sympathy with small business owners WRT all the costs that're entailed with owning a SMALL business......but, really, what sort of business owner does this dude rank himself alongside.

Maybe that private mine-owner who required his employees to appear on a photoshoot for the election loser on their own $$buck......and who are now being given a KUTA as a thank-you present.

FWIW, I was a couple years behind the son of one of the last of the private coal mine owners still left in the UK when I was at dental school. The pore, impoverished, stretched-to-the-limit-by-heavy-taxes widdle cherub drove .... an effing LAGONDA!! (never seen one in Real Life before or since)

Author: sheila727 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38037 of 41517
Subject: Re: Here's a good reason to go low-carb Date: 11/12/2012 11:42 AM
KUTA????

Author: VeeEnn Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38038 of 41517
Subject: Re: Here's a good reason to go low-carb Date: 11/12/2012 11:50 AM
Kick Up The A$$

Author: sheila727 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38039 of 41517
Subject: Re: Here's a good reason to go low-carb Date: 11/12/2012 12:11 PM
Kick Up The A$$

Never encountered that acronym before. And what KUTA has this mine boss given his workers?

Author: VeeEnn Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38040 of 41517
Subject: Re: Here's a good reason to go low-carb Date: 11/12/2012 12:25 PM
According to news reports he's given about 150 or so of them the *freedom to pursue other careers*, if you get my drift......and, apparently, blaming it on the result of the presidential election.

I liked it better when my power and cable was out. I didn't know what was going on in the World then......

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement