UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756655  
Subject: He's dead Jim! Date: 11/14/2012 12:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
He blowed up good. Talk about precision munitions. The car's hood (bonnet for you English blokes) appears undamaged. Hamas needs a new military chief.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palesti...

Hamas has said that Israeli air strike in Gaza which killed Ahmed Jabari, the head of its military wing, "has opened the gates of hell".

So I guess this means that they now intend to start trying kill Jews?

Mike
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Jim2B Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655089 of 756655
Subject: Re: He's dead Jim! Date: 11/14/2012 1:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
As Israeli warplanes pounded Gaza, a military source warned that many of Gaza's militant arms dumps were within located within residential areas.

When Israeli hostages are taken, the Israeli military operates on the assumption that the hostages are already dead.

Hmm, what should the Israeli military do when the Palestinians hostage their own civilian populations????????

If you were a Palestinian civilian, were aware of Israel's policies, knew of the ammunition dump in your neighborhood, became aware of Israel airstrikes against ammunition dumps, and valued life more than death; what should you do?

I am fed-up with the Palestinian issue. A significant and vocal portion of that population is a death cult. I am to the point that the world should give them an ultimatum - renounce violence, renounce the destruction of Israel, and move to a designated location (Egypt, Syria, or some other Arab state that supports Palestinians) or face extermination.

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655091 of 756655
Subject: Re: He's dead Jim! Date: 11/14/2012 1:18 PM
Recommendations: 0
Kaboom!

Check out the twelve second video.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palesti...

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655092 of 756655
Subject: Re: He's dead Jim! Date: 11/14/2012 1:21 PM
I am fed-up with the Palestinian issue. A significant and vocal portion of that population is a death cult. I am to the point that the world should give them an ultimatum - renounce violence, renounce the destruction of Israel, and move to a designated location (Egypt, Syria, or some other Arab state that supports Palestinians) or face extermination.

Jim2B

As I have stated several times in the past, the Palies should be darn glad that their neighbors are civilized Jews. If the Palies had Russians or Chinese for their neighbors, we'd be reading about the former Palies in the history books (or in a Wiki webpage). <g>

Mike

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655102 of 756655
Subject: Re: He's dead Jim! Date: 11/14/2012 2:03 PM
Hmm, what should the Israeli military do when the Palestinians hostage their own civilian populations????????

Boom, boom, out go the lights.

Seriously, the blood of the innocents rests on the Palestinians, not Israel. If the locals don't like it, I guess they need to stop them from storing weapons amidst women and children.

Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655135 of 756655
Subject: Re: He's dead Jim! Date: 11/14/2012 4:05 PM
Performance art at its finest.

--fleg

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655143 of 756655
Subject: Re: He's dead Jim! Date: 11/14/2012 4:37 PM

I won't even insist on the "move" part. They can stay where they are. And police their neighborhoods.

But the next time things get bad enough to prompt an Israeli invasion, they lose that option. Their choices then are leave or die. And it isn't Israel's job to find them a place to leave to.

After all, that's the same plan the Palestinians have for Israel.

Author: bighairymike Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655181 of 756655
Subject: Re: He's dead Jim! Date: 11/14/2012 9:07 PM
Kaboom!

Check out the twelve second video.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palesti......

----------------

Man that is some impressive work. Talk about a surgical strike. Way to go Israel!!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement