Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (40) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: juliewinter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7630  
Subject: Hey 6 Date: 10/3/2005 4:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I have been wearing a thong since 7:30 this morning and contrary to what I thought would happen, I haven't gone insane with discomfort and weirded out feelings of flossiness.

JW
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7029 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/3/2005 6:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
And you have no panty lines! Your tush looks awesome!

Author: juliewinter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7030 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/3/2005 8:05 PM
And you have no panty lines! Your tush looks awesome!

____
It feels all smooth and moony.

JW

Author: tootru Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7031 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/3/2005 9:16 PM
Nice ass.

Author: jezebel14 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7032 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/4/2005 10:20 AM
Over the weekend my best friend told me that back in July her boyfriend glanced over at me sitting on a lounge chair at a BBQ and realized he could see up my dress and that I wasn't wearing underwear.

This came up because she and I were talking about how with some thin materials, even a thong is too much.

I can't say I much care, he and I are good friends and I am not embarrassed to have a vagina. It is more amusing than anything and it is generally my behavior I have to be embarrassed about...

jez

Author: MrInappropriate Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7033 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/4/2005 10:28 AM
Recommendations: 42
Over the weekend my best friend told me that back in July her boyfriend glanced over at me sitting on a lounge chair at a BBQ and realized he could see up my dress and that I wasn't wearing underwear.

It is more amusing than anything and it is generally my behavior I have to be embarrassed about...

jez

Plus, I'm sure they could just throw that chair away.

MIA

Author: jezebel14 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7034 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/4/2005 12:38 PM
No, no, no, my skirt wasn't hiked up. It was the angle at which I was sitting, sigh.

jez

Author: gentility Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7035 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/4/2005 4:43 PM
No, no, no, my skirt wasn't hiked up. It was the angle at which I was sitting, sigh.

jez

Was it something like this?

http://jmtorres.populli.net/images/eroica/sitting/04-27.gif

Author: NoSeeUm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7036 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/4/2005 8:05 PM
OK. OK. I got here by mistake.! I was reading through the 'Top 25' like I do every evening....and I saw '6'......and I remember '6' when she was '6' and ..........ummmmmmmm........welllll.....

Anyways. This is pretty racy and lubricious stuff, especially for the Fool and all. And don't get me wrong, I'm going to get outta Dodge just as soon as this message gets off. Butt......

I'm gonna give you a little male perspective here. In my work I have occasion to see more than a few thongs, most of 'em, I must admit adorning mot very attractive anatomy. You know, think fat European men wearing speedos. But that's Europe, and a lot of women wear substantially less than thongs over there.

Now here's my question: Isn't wearing one kind of, like, uncomfortable.? I mean, it looks like it should feel like a permanent wedgie. I've always wanted to ask this question, but in the realm of women's underwear (if not politics) I confess that I am a little faint of heart.

I shall follow this thread to it's ultimate conclusion. After that you will find me outside the door peeping through the keyhole and struggling to keep my hands in my pockets.

Jimbo

Author: MrCromulent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7039 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/4/2005 9:29 PM
I'm going to get outta Dodge

Nice!

Butt......

Crap

-MsCromulent

Author: SmrtAss Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7040 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/4/2005 9:31 PM
Jimbo

JIMBO!!!

Author: NoSeeUm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7041 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/4/2005 10:04 PM
JIMBO!!!

The very same.
How you be, babe.?
Long, long time.

Jimbo

......All my trials, not forgotten.

Author: ARRazorback Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7043 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/5/2005 4:57 AM
LOL. I got here the same way---thru the Best of list.

And no, thongs are not uncomfortable. Once you get them on, you can't really tell you have any undies on.

ARR
always willing to help the other sex understand

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7044 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/5/2005 11:10 AM
Now here's my question: Isn't wearing one kind of, like, uncomfortable.? I mean, it looks like it should feel like a permanent wedgie. I've always wanted to ask this question, but in the realm of women's underwear (if not politics) I confess that I am a little faint of heart.

JIMBO!!!! Glad to see you haven't forgotten my tush.

Some cheap thongs can be uncomfortable, and if you get them in a size too small they can ride up big time, especially when slouching on the sofa. But mostly they are unnoticeable, much more unobtrusive physically than regular underwear.

Author: dlkeiley Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7045 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/5/2005 11:11 AM
Vickys mesh thong rules.

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7046 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/5/2005 11:14 AM
I'm in love with Calvin Klein thongs right now. They have adorable little racing stripes, all sporty n siht.

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7047 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/5/2005 11:14 AM
http://www.essentialapparel.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=1422&itemType=PRODUCT&iProductID=1422

Author: NoSeeUm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7048 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/5/2005 8:11 PM
Recommendations: 3

Some cheap thongs can be uncomfortable, and if you get them in a size too small they can ride up big time, especially when slouching on the sofa. But mostly they are unnoticeable, much more unobtrusive physically than regular underwear.

George Bush walks like his thong is a size too small.

Jimbo

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7049 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/6/2005 11:04 AM
Recommendations: 2
George Bush walks like his thong is a size too small.

He's a cowboy...like Midnight Cowboy cowboy.

Author: ARRazorback Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7050 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/6/2005 11:46 PM
Flossiness? ;-) I will never look at floss the same way again.

I made the mistake once of wearing one with new somewhat stiff blue jeans. Ouch.

ARR

Author: llamalluv Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7051 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 12:29 AM
Recommendations: 30
Well, first off:

In my work I have occasion to see more than a few thongs, most of 'em, I must admit adorning mot very attractive anatomy. You know, think fat European men wearing speedos.

You get to look at thongs at work, and you're complaining about cellulite?

That's what I thought, too, and then I finally figured, What the Hell? It ALL winds up in the crack, anyway. At least I could wear something that: 1) has LESS material jammed up my buttcrack, and 2) BELONGS there, so that I don't have to keep finding privacy to dig it back out again.

Now that I no longer spend 1/2 my day fishing my panties out of my butt crack, I actually get things done.

frissy
looking forward to having "appropriate for a thong" anatomy.

Author: NoSeeUm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7058 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 12:56 PM
That's what I thought, too, and then I finally figured, What the Hell? It ALL winds up in the crack, anyway.

This is probably a little more than I ever wanted to know, butt, I did ask. I now consider myself totally enlightened. A true surfeit of dark science.

I appreciate now that this is a matter of comfort and not stimulation, and for that I am truely thankful and likely to be more understanding in the future.

Just for the record, I would never appear in public in a 'speedo'.
They don't make 'em big enough in the front.

I wish you all healthy, comfortable, unencumbered butt-cracks; and I will engage a controlled rear-action before any more of my scalp is removed. I have enjoyed the visit and the enlightenment and return, alas somewhat reluctantly, to the gentler climes of Political Asylum.

Jimbo

Author: NoSeeUm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7059 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 1:09 PM
Oh, and my congratulations to frissy for making the exalted Top Twenty-five at my expense. No, no......... the pleasure has been all mine: I appreciate the meaning of humility once again and have a new appreciation for the caveat about not sticking my nose where it doesn't belong.

<G>!

Jimbo

Author: WasPokey Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7060 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 1:23 PM
Recommendations: 6
I appreciate the meaning of humility once again and have a new appreciation for the caveat about not sticking my nose where it doesn't belong.

You needed to be told not to stick your nose in frissy's thong?

Author: eudaimon6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7061 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 2:28 PM
In a similar vien of asking questions

What is the benefit of wearing a thong compared to not wearing anything?

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7062 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 2:31 PM
Recommendations: 5

Only hos go commando.

Author: WasPokey Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7063 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 2:49 PM
Recommendations: 12

You don't want to flash your goods at parties, and force the host to replace their lawn furniture.

Author: jezebel14 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7064 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 3:29 PM
Only hos go commando.

Hey!!

That's not true. Only ho's don't care that their thong is showing way above their low rise.

jez

Author: jezebel14 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7065 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 3:29 PM
I've also gotten really nice (and cheap) thongs at old navy.

jez

Author: eudaimon6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7066 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 3:38 PM
Is that pretty much it then? Thongs are "modest"?

It isn't a comfort issue then, at all?

Ok.

Author: dlkeiley Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7067 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 3:40 PM

They're totally comfy. Try one and get back to us.

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7068 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 3:41 PM

Well, I'd think denim would chafe, but I really don't know.

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7069 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 3:41 PM
Dude, it's kinda oogie the way you keep wanting to discuss our underwear.

LCK

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7070 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 3:46 PM
I like it that threads about panties are named for me.

Author: jeffsquest Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7071 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 3:58 PM
They're totally comfy.

Vouch!

Author: tootru Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7072 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 4:29 PM
Recommendations: 7

You're not supposed to pull 'em over your belly button.

Author: llamalluv Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7074 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/7/2005 10:38 PM

You know, if you'd just stop crapping your pants, you wouldn't need all that extra room.

Author: Primm69 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7075 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/8/2005 9:17 AM
Only hos go commando.

Oh.

Primm
*ho*

Author: eudaimon6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7076 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/8/2005 3:30 PM
sorry

Over and out

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7077 of 7630
Subject: Re: Hey 6 Date: 10/11/2005 11:44 AM
Oh.

Primm
*ho*

Sweet.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (40) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement