Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Hey Alison,

Overall, things are okay; some things are fine; others, well, there's room for improvement.

Thanks for asking, and I hope you and your family are all doing well.

Thanks again, my friend!

Seems like there's always room for improvement in life, eh? Glad to hear that things are well overall though. Y'all hang in there.

I'm doing well, but Linda's in pain right now. She strained a muscle in her lower back yesterday and I took her to the MD in the afternoon. Now I just gotta keep her down while she recoups. And we're looking for a house to buy. Overall though, we're doing well too.

The person to whom the license plate or permit was issued must be traveling in the vehicle in order to use thses spaces.

Which is purty standard everywhere and means that as long as you're transporting a disabled person who has a placard you do have the right to use the handicap parking spaces.

Somehow, I don't think saying "he was in the car" or "he'll be in the car after I pick him up" will suffice.

Well, why not ask a police officer if you can't find the info Online? I'll bet you'll find out that it's OK.

Bill
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement