UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bighairymike Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 750338  
Subject: Hey Andrew Date: 10/7/2012 7:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
In case you haven't seen it enough already, Steel Magnolias is coming on Lifetime Channel at 8PM Central tonight.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647964 of 750338
Subject: Re: Hey Andrew Date: 10/9/2012 10:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
In case you haven't seen it enough already, Steel Magnolias is coming on Lifetime Channel at 8PM Central tonight.

It was a 2012 remake. With all African-American cast. Saw it, thought it was a big disappointment compared to the original, didn't care to see it again when it re-aired later Sunday night and again on Monday.

A lot of the lines fell flat -- not very good delivery -- and quite a few corners were cut from the original. Plus a few scenes were a bit different. If I hadn't been very familiar with the original movie, I would've been lost the entire time watching this one.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement