UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 741495  
Subject: Hey AolF! Turkey Day Game! Date: 11/20/2012 8:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Your Houston Texans vs. the Li-Downs (I don't claim them, I'm a fan but that's by default, ugh).

I won't be betting on a Lions win, the question isn't whether they'll lose but how badly they'll lose. Don't worry, watching the Lions lose is an accepted part of the Thanksgiving tradition in Michigan (they've only won once in the last 11 years... in 2003.) Invariably wherever I'm having dinner that day the game will be on, but almost nobody will be watching it (and those who are will be drinking copious amounts of beer, the only way one can stomach watching it apparently).

So enjoy the game... at least one of us will!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 656102 of 741495
Subject: Re: Hey AolF! Turkey Day Game! Date: 11/20/2012 8:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Except for possibly the Cardinals game, I don't see the Lions winning another game this year.

Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 656127 of 741495
Subject: Re: Hey AolF! Turkey Day Game! Date: 11/20/2012 11:44 AM
Recommendations: 0
Hey Colovian. Good luck in the game. I always associate the Lions with Wolfie and forget that you live there too.

Hey, I know the Texans are 9-1. But don't assume we're a team of supermen. They have shown to be weak many times this year. We just almost lost to the 1-9 Jaguars. Anything can happen.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement