UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: IBPore Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 61315  
Subject: Hey, Art. Date: 3/23/2011 8:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
You keep saying you are fat. Here's a link: Tennessee is the fattest state.

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/112390/states-m...

Taking the top spot as the laziest state in the union is Tennessee, where just more than half -- 51.8% -- of the adult population report at least two and a half hours of physical activity per week. The state also played host to one of the most notorious expanding waistlines in pop culture, as Elvis Presley spent his last years in Memphis in a spiral of drug abuse, overeating, and, yes, general laziness. The only ray of sunshine for energetic Tennesseeans who would rather see their state off this list altogether, the CDC found that 24.3% of the state's high school students report moderate physical activity, a comforting statistic in light of the 17.1% national average.

I.B. Pore
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 31575 of 61315
Subject: Re: Hey, Art. Date: 3/23/2011 11:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
"Taking the top spot as the laziest state in the union is Tennessee, where just more than half -- 51.8% -- of the adult population report at least two and a half hours of physical activity per week."

Yay! We're number one! <grin!>

Fat people feel the universe more than skinny people so they get to graduate earlier than people who are thin.

That is assuming that the whole purpose of life is to experience a physical universe.

Artie

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement