UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (79) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 736328  
Subject: Re: How I lost my virginity. Date: 3/6/2006 12:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hey Art, I really enjoyed this one. Keep them coming as the scientific articles are the ones that may convince me of all of this. Su amigo,Marcos
----------------------

Whoa! Don't tempt me! I might go Hocus on ya'll! You do realize that almost every single book that I read is usually either written by someone with a PhD or M.D. degree? These aren't writers for the National Enquirer dreaming this stuff up. Dr. Michael Sabom is a cardiologist in Atlanta, who upon hearing about Dr. Raymond Moody's book, "Life After Death" was so skeptical that he decided to do his own study to disprove it? Instead of disproving NDE's it convinced him that there was something very real happening with these people. Here's another one for you.

Is There Life After Death?
"Top cardiologist to talk at London conference about Near Death Experiences (NDEs). He claims to have proven the existence of life after death in scientific trial.

(PRWEB) January 19, 2006 -- A leading cardiologist — who has become convinced of the existence of life after death after hearing his patients' experiences — is talking about his research and beliefs at a major conference in London in March.

Dr Pim van Lommel was so inspired by the stories related by his patients of their Near Death Experiences (NDEs) that he became the first medical practitioner to risk his reputation with a full, systematic trial into the phenomenon."

full story @:
http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2006/1/emw334515.htm

- Art
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (79) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

Is the Market Overvalued?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement