Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey Birgit,

I'm 19 yrs younger than you and I'm thinking about my future. I have a nice house, the only one I've ever lived in, a tri level with almost a acre with two doggies and 3 outdoor kitties. The property and house is a lot to keep up with, labor wise and money wise and the lack of a first floor bathroom is a pain in the butt or more accurately, my knees when they're inflamed. :)

Some of the CCR's around here are high dollar but they do appeal to my sense of security though as I age and deteriote both physically and mentally. Not much family and I wouldn't and couldn't count on him anyway for anything, so basically I'm alone. I need to get more info about the other CCR's in the area or outside the area to see what might fit my lifestyle and my personality. I do like my space and quiet. I like people and enjoy the stimulation they provide but as a introvert, I like time to myself to recharge. :)

I've also done alot of dog training and assisting in classes. I see your active in the dog world. Have you considered plans for any pets if you become disabled or when you die? I had a provision in my will for this woman friend of mine in the dog world that would make sure my pets are placed in a good home.

LuckyDog
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement