UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: SaintCroix Big red star, 1000 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3  
Subject: hey guys Date: 10/25/2004 11:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I opened this board cause I'm too cheap to buy a diary, and diaries are for 12 year old girls anyway. But this will work maybe the same way as a diary, or a journal, as a sailor might say.

Mostly I see this board as a place to whine and rant about film school and getting a movie made. I'll also talk about working with actors, working with d.p.s., stuff like that. I might bore you with some To Do lists.

I'm currently in postproduction sound on my first short, Blackmail (which, by the way, I think was the name of Hitchcock's first talkie). I call it my "first short" because it's the first one that's actually good. I've made quite a few that suck beans.

I'm in preproduction on my second short (skipping right over former number two short, Short Order, which is horribly bad) which is called F.O.B. So far I'm director, co-writer, and co-producer. We're shooting our big scene on Halloween. So if you're near Savannah on October 31st, and you're a flamboyantly gay vampire, shoot me an e-mail.

I'm also in preproduction on my first feature, White Wedding, a comedy about herpes, nymphomania, and racial tolerance. With a heart. If you don't like my herpes rom-com, I also have a stalker rom-com. (I like my rom-coms dark and screwy). I also have a whodunit set in medical school, and a sci-fi comedy, and an abortion comedy drama political thingy, I don't even know what to call that one.

The only one I can shoot on my ultra low-budget is White Wedding. I could maybe shoot my stalker rom-com, Kiss Me Katie, except I can't afford a rain machine. The other ones are gonna need a budget of some sort. So White Wedding it is!

I'll put up the F.O.B. script, and then talk more later.

Taylor
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

The Future, or What's Left of It
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement