Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: schaeon1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 30  
Subject: Hey Mank. Date: 8/5/1999 7:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
How have you fared during the downslide. The clerk at the margin dept of one of my brokers was kind of funny today. I asked if I had a call, he said yes and gave me the number[I figured one was coming and sent check yesterday] I asked him why I hadn't gotten a call or letter or something[ due on Monday] he said it was because they have been so busy the last couple of days[selling out margin calls]. I said ouch, I'm glad I have the cash, but can't take too much more pain.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Mank Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23 of 30
Subject: Re: Hey Mank. Date: 8/6/1999 9:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I checked in on the eyes board for the first time in a while. I have been fareing the slide OK. Picked some KIDE at 34 1/2 and am very excited about it. I had a limit in at 38 1/2 and picked that up also, but saw the slide and grabbed another 100 at 34.5. Its hovering around 41 1/2 and 42. I m pulling for pokemon.

Also purchased some FRNT low today at 12 1/16. I am hoping that my timing is ok. I feel that each of these are good both short term and long.

Eyes was supposed to come out with earnings today. Maybe by Monday morning. Hoping for that long kick and then I may join you on the short for about 20%

later Mank

Author: schaeon1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24 of 30
Subject: Re: Hey Mank. Date: 8/11/1999 6:46 PM
Looking real close at eyes today. Nice up on the Nasdaq and eyes flounders. I think someone is propping up the price. I see that as of today still no earnings. I'll let you know if I jump in Thursday. Good luck with your other picks. I have one for next week and will let you know.

Author: Mank Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25 of 30
Subject: Re: Hey Mank. Date: 8/12/1999 9:15 PM
I guess the word for EYES earnings is before the opening on Monday. I'd like to think to open before would be indicative of a good day for the on Monday.

KIDE, one of the picks I mentioned came out with record setting earnings and I heard that they will split 2 for 1. Maybe a big day tomorrow, (friday) later

Author: schaeon1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26 of 30
Subject: Re: Hey Mank. Date: 8/16/1999 7:20 PM
Hey Mank, missed the fireworks today[long all positions]while I won't short at these levels[it is goin down, but don't want dead money waiting for it] you need to look at that 10Q!

Author: Mank Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 27 of 30
Subject: Re: Hey Mank. Date: 8/17/1999 10:32 PM
WOW! , Not happy... I guess this is what I get for dropping $ into something that does not fit all of my criteria. But hey, they had a conference call with prudential on the 16th. Disappointing earnings to say the least. But Pru has come out with a strong buy and Zacks moved from a sell to a hold. What does that mean....I don't know. but it seems I will be lugging this one around for a qtr or two. Still upside on the amount of procedures...Sometimes I can be the eternal optimist. Even with the recent drop still (amazingly so) in the black.

Later

Oh look at Apex if I haven't told you already

Author: schaeon1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 28 of 30
Subject: Re: Hey Mank. Date: 8/18/1999 11:41 PM
Recommendations: 1
Been watching APEX since you mentioned it or I saw it somewhere. Anyway it looks real good,but I am all tied up with other plays[I am stuck with NDB until 58!]. Good luck with your investments, EYES is dead and I've got to move on. I leave you forever with my three best picks[in all] ASTN,EDGR and MDCM. I post as BigMonkey
on RagingBull's boards for all of these. Bye and take care.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement