UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Stephool Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4927  
Subject: hEY PACO Date: 4/6/2003 2:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Give me an update. Just came back for unFoolish chicago.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ahlgren Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4897 of 4927
Subject: Re: hEY PACO Date: 4/8/2003 11:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Update on...?

Author: matthewgoss Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4898 of 4927
Subject: Re: hEY PACO Date: 4/8/2003 8:02 PM
Recommendations: 1
Update on...?

I had heard you were building a volcano out of mashed potatoes in your living room...

Did you ever get your book published? I still have my signed and numbered copy...

Matt

Author: Stephool Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4899 of 4927
Subject: Re: hEY PACO Date: 4/8/2003 9:11 PM
What have you been doing . How is Houston.

Author: ahlgren Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4900 of 4927
Subject: Re: hEY PACO Date: 4/9/2003 11:19 AM
Matt, I am building a volcano, but not out of mashed potatoes. I'm using bat turds. Sometimes it takes a long time to build volcanoes out of bat turds.

I haven't gotten the book published. I had an agent, but I let her go...you know...she just wasn't the one. My wife just finished the screenplay, and she's attending a film festival here in Austin in the next few months. We'll see where that goes. The book has generated a lot of interest (I've re-written about 32 times since your copy, by the way. I'm sort of embarrassed about that version, but it's part of the process, yes?).

I just don't have time to think about it right now, though. I'm still running the fund -- we just beat the S&P for the fifth year since inception. I'm studying for Level 1 of the CFA, which I take in May. Then back to school...

What have you been up to?

Paco
www.the-entirety.com

Author: ahlgren Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4901 of 4927
Subject: Re: hEY PACO Date: 4/9/2003 11:20 AM
Well, I guess Houston is okay. I've only been there once in my life. I know a lot of people from Houston, and they say it gets hot in the summer.

Now AUSTIN (which is where I am right now) is very nice!

:-)

p

Author: warizill Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4902 of 4927
Subject: Re: hEY PACO Date: 4/9/2003 12:44 PM
Recommendations: 1
I thought you were in Colorado?

War,

...bring back itchy

Author: Stephool Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4903 of 4927
Subject: Re: hEY PACO Date: 4/9/2003 12:44 PM
Have the techies left.

Author: ahlgren Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4904 of 4927
Subject: Re: hEY PACO Date: 4/9/2003 2:20 PM
I was in Colorado, but I came back here to go to school and to take the CFA. I kept my place in Durango, and we'll spend some time there until we get out of school, at which point I imagine we'll be back there most of the time.

Are you still in Austin, or did you move?

Paco

Itchy am pissed off right now. He am not coming back for a while.

Author: warizill Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4905 of 4927
Subject: Re: hEY PACO Date: 4/9/2003 7:43 PM
Are you still in Austin, or did you move?

No move, still am here

Itchy am pissed off right now. He am not coming back for a while.

That am make me sad.

Author: ahlgren Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4906 of 4927
Subject: Re: hEY PACO Date: 4/9/2003 9:40 PM
If another board appeared, that wern't on the board what we're on right now (owned by Motly fool) somebody mite come back for a little while.

Author: matthewgoss Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4907 of 4927
Subject: Re: hEY PACO Date: 4/9/2003 11:57 PM
What have you been up to?

Bunches of silly nonsense...I quit my job (voluntary layoff) to become homeless and unemployed for 2002...I hiked close to a thousand miles thru the Appalachian mountains before I got bit by a tick and contracted Lyme Disease which has had me laying low for awhile. When I got off the trail I moved to Nashville last August but I'm now in the process of packing up once again to move back to Florida (different area this time).

I'm hoping Florida will only be temporary since I hate the hot and humid weather down there...seems like every time I say "I'm never going to live in _________ again" I end up going right back there.

Life's been grand ever since I lost my mind...

Matt

Author: ahlgren Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4908 of 4927
Subject: Re: hEY PACO Date: 4/10/2003 12:20 AM
Matt, you rock.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement