Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TheJTrain Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 9208  
Subject: Hey y'all Date: 1/24/2008 9:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Been a long time, guys 'n' gals, hope all is well on the Chess Board of Fury. Glad to see it's still active after all this time!

Just thought I'd drop in since the XBox360 was my Christmas (& birthday) present to myself, and lo and behold, Chessmaster Live is coming out on the XBox Live Arcade (downloadable games bought with M$FT Points) this month. I owned a previous version of Chessmaster for the PC (back in the Win95 days I think) but never tried connecting to anyone else, but I'll probably pick this up and see how far around the globe I can play somebody! The Fools over at the Computer & Video Games board keep up a list (well, to be honest, it's good ol' BillF who keeps it up) of Fools' gamertags so we can add each other to Friends lists and play with/against each other, so if anyone else here has an XBox360 and is interested, stop on by.

JT,
I can say "y'all" now since I moved to TX in late 2006
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9163 of 9208
Subject: Re: Hey y'all Date: 1/24/2008 10:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
<<I can say "y'all" now since I moved to TX in late 2006
>>

That comes after a year?

I thought you had to spend Memorial Day with a relative killed at the Alamo to be a real Texan.

Ahhh ---killed fighting for the Texas side at the Alamo.

Seattle Pioneer

Author: TheJTrain Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9164 of 9208
Subject: Re: Hey y'all Date: 1/24/2008 11:02 AM
Recommendations: 0
That comes after a year?

:-)

What I meant was, "after living in CA all my life, now I can say y'all 'cause I live in TX". The first thing I did was buy that bumper sticker that says, "I wasn't born in Texas but I got here as fast as I could."

And yes, I'm very interested in its history as a former Republic, etc.

JT

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement