Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: eudaimon6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12  
Subject: hi Date: 11/7/1999 5:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
well obviously this is a heavily followed message board
doesnt compare to my other favorites dell and hdi
but thats ok
is anyone else out there?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tomdiooh Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 12
Subject: Re: hi Date: 11/8/1999 9:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I'm here, and happy to find someone else at this board. I had previously posted here, thinking others would join in, but you are the first! What's your take on this company?
T.

Author: eudaimon6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 12
Subject: Re: hi Date: 11/9/1999 8:42 PM
i bank there and have for years
conservative, focused on expansion and growth, consistently profitable
not going to do anything like the dot.coms but a good place for long term investors

Author: tomdiooh Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 12
Subject: Re: hi Date: 11/11/1999 10:48 PM
I was wondering, do you view this as a take over bank, or one that is going to be acquiring other smaller ones? I know they have done some expansion, but conservatively, as you mention.

Author: eudaimon6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 12
Subject: Re: hi Date: 11/14/1999 12:51 AM
if they ever do get bought it will be at a very strong premium
the folks running it want to expand steadily across central illinois, being dominant in their market, maintain community banking and locally empowered loan officers, expand on relationships as they move into insurance and investment brokerage. as a finance manager at a local car dealership who has occasional opportunity to meet with bank officers i know theyre smart enough to not spit on a big pot of money but that thats also not at all what theyre looking for

Author: eudaimon6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 12
Subject: Re: hi Date: 11/14/1999 12:52 AM
to answer your question i see them buying other banks as the opportunity arises

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement