Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
I am new to this board. I am a New Zealand instructor with about 550 hours, including Muliti IFR. Is there a website, or does anyone have any information regarding converting foreign licences into FAA licences? I have tried emailing the FAA and negotiating their website, but without much luck. Some of the terminology confuses me also. What is the difference between a CFI and a CFII? A CFI here is the Chief Flying Instructor.
Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.