Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: vls100 Three stars, 500 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 132  
Subject: Hi Date: 5/29/2012 9:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi GG members! Am I the first here? Good luck to all.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFDoraemon Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 132
Subject: Re: Hi Date: 5/30/2012 9:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hi Vls,

It looks like you are the first here. I have a couple of more buys I'm pulling together. Let's see if that draws anybody else out of the woodwork :).

Best,

Nathan

Author: nondogmatic One star, 50 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 132
Subject: Re: Hi Date: 5/31/2012 9:33 AM
Hi Nathan,

I just wanted to let you know you have one more follower over here (though I'm mostly a lurker rather than a regular poster). I don't own ITRN so I don't have much to add to that discussion right now. I do own some BAM and some Vermillion, though, so at least I'm in your neighborhood.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Cheers,
J

Author: TMFDoraemon Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13 of 132
Subject: Re: Hi Date: 5/31/2012 12:15 PM
Hey J,

Great to have you here!

Best,

Nathan

Author: blesto Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 132
Subject: Re: Hi Date: 6/2/2012 7:37 AM
http://chuckleaduck.com/comic/made-in-china/

Author: chivo101 One star, 50 posts Global Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29 of 132
Subject: Re: Hi Date: 6/21/2012 5:46 PM
Recommendations: 2
Finally had time to "check in"
I'm gonna need a lot of advice, because I'm a regular buyer of the old GG recs.
So here we start again.
Nathan, Thank you for all the old and the new guidance to come!

Author: TMFDoraemon Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30 of 132
Subject: Re: Hi Date: 6/25/2012 3:07 PM
Happy to have you here, Chivo!

Best,

Nathan

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement