UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (47) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: PsycDoc One star, 50 posts Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308881  
Subject: Re: I REPAIRED MY CREDIT Date: 6/3/2002 10:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 20
Hi again, well I certainly did expect disagreement regarding ethical issues, but I did not expect to be called a phony. For that reason, I'll answer wildgirl and Fallout2Queen here on the board rather than privately. (wildgirl wrote an email to me as well as posting here.)

We're obviously not sitting together in a room, so the best I can do is make a decision regarding my own right to confidentiality and balance that against your right to know whether someone is posting fact or fiction.

1) First, in my original post, I detailed about a year's worth of posts to another discussion board. I'm very active there and have posted almost 2,000 messages on that board in one year (that board lists the number of messages and "since" date). My nickname on that board is "PsychDoc" (with an "h" -- I had to choose "PsycDoc" without an "h" here because the other was already taken). I clearly did not set out a year ago to invent all of those postings in order to one day come to this board and fool wildgirl and Fallout2Queen.

2) I also listed several threads where I utilized my "goodwill adjustment letter" and what I call my "nutcase letter." Moreover, for each of those, I listed many testimonials from others regarding these same techniques. Frankly, I was very happy to help others in that regard, and I never thought I would be in the position to use those to make a case for my own existence, lol. Regardless, you'll notice that many of the people who found my letters useful also have demonstrated track records on the other board. I can assure you that I did not invent those people and their complicated stories as well during this past year for the express purpose of coming here one day to yank the chains of wildgirl and Fallout2Queen.

3) I have also posted to Michael Kielsky's "Credit Repair" list/board at Yahoo. I'm not shy about my actual identity there (including real name and address) so I'll risk similar courage here by posting a direct link to a list of my messages there where I detailed my CRA lawsuits as well as my goodwill and nutcase letters, etc. I post under "rpadawer" there. Here is that link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/credit-repair/messagesearch/8203?query=nutcase
I promise that I didn't invent all of this for the benefit of wildgirl and Fallout2Queen as well. If you browse that link, you'll notice that Samantha Estes and Scott Davis, two VERY outspoken and exceptionally active participants on that board, congratulated me for my efforts. I also spoke with Scott Davis on the phone and traded a few faxes with him regarding all of this, so if you interact with him, he is certainly able to confirm my identity. (He also has a copy of my settlement letter with Equifax among other things, so he has first-hand confirmation.)

4) During the past year, I also had the good fortune to interact with Christine, the webmaster at credit-related site Bayhouse.com. We also spoke by phone, and I post on her site as PsychDoc. You can search her message board for my postings. Again, I did not create those interactions and postings so that I could day come here and spark someone's cynicism, lol.

5) Finally, I am certainly willing to fax my settlement letters with Equifax and Trans Union to a designated reputable person on this board. (I agreed not to discuss the Experian settlement.) I am also willing to fax my myfico.com printouts from March 21, 2001 as well as from May 20, 2002 (the latter provided through Equifax CreditWatch) which documents the dramatic shift in my credit score. To address wildgirl directly about this, I had many accounts which were 60 and 90 days late repeatedly; moreover, at least one credit card reached 120 days; and several student loans reached 150 days. Today everything on my reports either reads "paid, never late" or has been deleted entirely. Again, if this board has a particularly trustworthy individual who 1) has credibility here, and 2) can accept a fax, then I will allow that third party to confirm this first-hand here.

6) You'll notice that I mentioned that I post under "rpadawer" at the Yahoo board. This is a derivation of my name. I am also the webmaster at Psychology.net (a relatively empty little website with a great domain name). At the bottom of that website you'll notice a copyright notice with my name. If you then visit the Yahoo board I referenced in point 3 above, you'll see my name again. Although I'm sure they won't believe it, I did not create all of that months ago in order to fool wildgirl and Fallout2Queen.

Well, this is about all I can do to substantiate what I've written here. I'm more than happy to try to help others who aren't concerned about the ethical issues involved in doing as I have done. On the other hand, I certainly understand those for whom my tactics aren't considered worthy of attention.

Doc
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (47) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Economic Implications of Cuba
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement