Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: NewAJ Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 48  
Subject: Hi, and CAPS scoring is weirded Date: 10/23/2011 12:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I went up 7.78 % on the ticker and then my score is down 6/10 marked on the ticker.

Why don't you try this scoring with AMEX.

What is the public-domain method used to grade CAPS.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: NewAJ Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 43 of 48
Subject: Re: Hi, and CAPS scoring is weirded Date: 10/23/2011 12:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
S&P gain was 7.279 %.

I won with 7.78 %. But i am lowered to 6 out of 10 in a rat/rate race for CAPS which the designer of this grading needs to re-apply for admission at their alma mater and start a new course Algorithms and Analysis.

Author: NewAJ Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 44 of 48
Subject: Re: Hi, and CAPS scoring is weirded Date: 10/23/2011 12:40 PM
"For example, suppose you picked ticker FOOL to outperform the market. If the return on FOOL is 10% while the return of the S&P is 4% over the same period, then your score will be 6. However, if you picked FOOL to underperform, your score will be -6. In CAPS, scores are always displayed as decimal numbers even though technically they are percentages."

Doesn't know how to communicate English in the HELP section.

'the return on FOOL' ?
What FOOL ?

I'd take a course in grammar not rhetoric.

Author: NewAJ Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45 of 48
Subject: Re: Hi, and CAPS scoring is weirded Date: 10/23/2011 12:44 PM
And I'd recommend a TOEFL course for most writers on FOOL for over looking that clause. Staring and spying at numbers in 10ks and then begging for extrapolated excess storage areas for S&H or AR is how to Jump to Top of CAPS.

Author: NewAJ Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46 of 48
Subject: Re: Hi, and CAPS scoring is weirded Date: 10/25/2011 11:36 AM
Don't fix the score. I am keeping tabs on the scores now. I have a bag of index cards with ticker letters on it. Do you want to pick one?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement