UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: xerohype Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3078  
Subject: Re: ROLL CALL UPDATE 12/21 (& Phatsack) Date: 12/22/2001 12:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 25
Hi bookgrrl:

You wrote:
"1 $100 Target gift certificate, mailed to my home *from Target* - elf, please let me know who you are so that we can all thank you! The certificate had a puppy on it."

I have been growing increasingly suspicious that my two chocolate labradors, Razzmatazz and Boogaloo (Razz and Boo for short) are living a secret life of elfing. All the telltale signs are there. They started wearing holiday decorated doggie collars this last week one with Santa prints, the other with Snowmen. New dog toys have made our way to our home, seemingly without explanation. I'm thinking that while I go to sleep the cunning canines are surfing the web and accessing my Motley Fool account. I am a cold hearted person and would never be involved in a goodie-too-shoes project like this Santa thing you are running, but behind their pet facade, my two pooches have probably gotten ahold of my credit card and managed to order a Target Gift Card.

Tell me, who else would order a gift card with a cute puppy on it. Sickening, just sickening.

Wait, what are these furry paws doing on me! Hey, you can't do that! Bad dogs! Put down the rope and the gag, right now. Leave it, leave it!

Help, meeeeee! (muffled sounds emanating from xerohype)

Growwwl, stay Master xerohype, stay.

<pant, pant, drool, drool, wag, wag>

Don't pay any attention to that raving lunatic before. We want those children to have a very merry Christmas. Please enjoy the puppy card. Now we're off to www.doggietreats.com for a well-deserved reward.

Razzmatazz and Boogaloo

P.S. If the mailpeople keep giving you trouble we can bite them for you.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement