Hi everyone,JM seems to be back in that attractive price area again.Seemingly the drop back in price has to do with the probablity that the buyout will not go through. (As reported in NYT and Wall Street Journal articles around 10/5).I've got mixed feelings about that, though the buyout price was decent at about $13 cash, I'm not sure what the PIKs would have been worth. Given the companies recent performance, I don't think $15 or $16 cash would be an unreasonable amount, so maybe not doing this deal isn't so bad after all.More troubling is that it was mentioned in the articles that JM had a "bad" 3q. I'm not sure exactly what that means, the housing stocks seem to be indicating that sales will be allright on that end, major rent increases in the REIT end seem to indicate that commercial demand is at least OK, so I'm just wondering how bad will it be.So for now, I guess I'll wait until I see the 3q numbers and if they don't look too bad, this number around $7 or $8 looks really pretty attractive.ZB
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Ma