No. of Recommendations: 7
Hi, Guess I was just going through the boards I had never seen - came across this one.

Very interestintg conversation about God. Yes, I do believe in him - I have seen his presence in my life many times. I have a handicapped daughter who was on death's door several times - each time, prayer to the Almighty helped her get well, I myself had cancer - he healed me of that. I had an alcoholic husband who used to beat me regularly - he died suddenly at 50 (I always felt that God had somethiing to do with that, too). He sent me a wonderful man who was very spiritual, who treated me with respect and great love and devotion - I just lost him in February. He was a very patriotic American - he was buried with honors from the time served in the US Navy in WW2 on a minesweeper. He could really telll some God stories about that sexerience.

Another thing - God always gives me parking spaces - no matter where I go, just as I am driving up to the front of the line, someone pulls out, just for me. This has happened ever since my handicapped daughter was in the hospital for over a month in 1970. Parking was scarce and everyday I got a parking space right up front. Now, you may think that is silly, but I see God in the little things, too.

Thanks for all your service to our country - I have my US flag waving every day. I love my country and am sad when I hear people talk against it. It is the greeatest country on earth.

Print the post  

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.