UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: jarrjarr One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 311  
Subject: Re: Hi Date: 6/30/2006 8:45 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi

It's been a long time since I last posted on this board. If you were still interested in Rome Point there is no road to get to it (well an old dirt road but it is inaccessible to auto traffic). It is south of Quonsett - in fact it is south of Wickford. There are a numbe of ways to get to it. One way is to drive your car down to the end of Terre Mar Drive and park at the dead end. The follow the dirt path to the train tressel - cross over the tressel (which is at the point where the Wanachumscut River (a stream actually) flows in Bissel Cove and then out the the Bay - or use the rocks underneath the tressel to cross - the it is a short walk along another path to the dirt road. Turn left onto the old dirt road and follow it to the end (It under a mile walk I believe to the point from there).

Sorry its been so long since I last posted on this board - but I have had a few life changes that sort of took up alot of my time.

Respectfully,

Mr. Jarrjarr
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

Starting a Small Business
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement