Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: MaverickAtWork Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 122  
Subject: Re: Stock of the Day tracking... Date: 4/23/2007 3:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Hi Julie --

True, I have started to put them in my watchlist, but was thinking it may be cleaner to do the other account...(e.g. I was starting to wonder if it was getting a little out of my control)

Course I'll have to try to keep up with it daily, so that ought to be interesting...

I do like the CAPS tracking accounts well, there sure is a bunch of them out there now :)

My Stock of the Day listing will be "SnowflakeSOD2007" (no relation to the other snowflakes out there ;-))...fwiw. I'm not sure what notes I'll make on the picks or not, but looks like they'll all be Outperform.

I'm trying to think what this will give me in the long run, other than it being a fun exercise...not sure I guess...but I do think it's interesting in that it'll give highly ranked stock picks for whatever my "sepcial sauce" formula choses for me based on my reg CAPs profile...could be good? I dunno...

Also, as I just started the account I realized that I'll also still get "Stock(s) of the Day" based on my "Stock of the Day" list...which could get really interesting [or not] ;-) :)

Cheers,
E
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Post of the Day:
Saul's Investing Discussions

Why Did I Buy a Bunch of PFIE Today?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement