UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1960800  
Subject: Re: The ideal left wing society: It's here! Date: 11/29/2012 5:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi MV....

Us lazy 47%'ers on gov't assistance don't copy and paste so I'll allude to what you said.

*"because you don't really need a handout"

HOW ROMNEY OF YOU. You're calling jobless benefits a "handout"? Please cite one PA Liberal that ever referred to unemployment as a handout. Even 99 weeks of unemployment.

Also, if means testing is the order of the day, why do Liberals whine for AMT reform? They can afford a few thousand bucks. Why do Liberals take their mortgage deduction? Why not forgo that money and insist it goes to the poor? If Liberals stop taking things they don't need, I'll do the same. But until then, I'm not taking a handout. I'm STIMULATING the economy according to Pelosi, Obama, and PA Liberals.

*Not noble: When Leftists ask the state to TAKE money from "the rich" and redistribute it to others, they consider it noble. So I'm taking money from a trillionarre, Uncle Sam, and giving it to Fisher House. Same thing. After all, I should decide who gets what right? Just like libs do thru tax policy.

*Something on the side: Don't know what you mean.

*Section 8....

Years ago I fell in with the PA Left when they told me I'm not an American here. I decided to make contacts in a certain ethnic community that happens to have many illegals. I invested in (small) residential properties in affluent Liberal areas, with the goal of renting them to certain people. And right now, I'm responsible for a few kids going to a great highschool in Liberal Fairfax, VA....even though their family pays no income tax. It costs liberals. I don't care. It's Liberalism!

Section 8. It's not section 8 anymore. It's a housing voucher. I'm like Ben And Jerry's now. If I can get the government to guarantee rent payments, I'm promoting Liberalism. If the housing I rent out is in a nice area, and I MAKE SURE it goes to Latinos that we need to "reach out" to more....I'm embracing more Liberalism.

I wrote about this stuff right on this board, circa 2005.

Done deal.

Thanks yuppy taxpayers.

Enjoy your overpopulated schools and doctor's offices.

Don't blame me.

Obama 2012

Obama 2016

Libs get mad at me for this....yet all I did was embrace them.

JediG
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Clorox Isn't Cleaning Up
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement