Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi
you're so welcome ! ;-)
I'm so glad someone else has read this book -
I don't know how he changes the way your mind/psyche responds to the withdrawal but he does, doesn't he? Somehow he smothers that little nicotine monster inside of you &, This is the first time I've quit without gaining an ounce.

The worst part for me was that I use to smoke for stress relief - a few weeks into it I found myself being hateful and short with people - everyone had issues, except me of course - so that's when I came here. These guys have been down this rocky road and are good about helping us along - and explaining some of the things that you don't even realize are actually coming from the QUIT.

The best part is we don't have to wait on something else to happen - like stepping down or changing gum, we are so lucky !

anyway
Congratulations

EJ
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement