UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (22) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1932411  
Subject: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/30/2012 8:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 46
WASHINGTON (AP) — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has been admitted to a New York hospital after the discovery of a blood clot stemming from the concussion she sustained earlier this month.

Clinton spokesman Philippe Reines says her doctors discovered the clot during a follow-up exam Sunday. Reines says Clinton is being treated with anti-coagulants.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2012/12/30/hilla...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: goaltender95 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849780 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/30/2012 8:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Those fake concussion can be tricky :-)

Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849784 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/30/2012 9:00 PM
Recommendations: 1
We'll hear contrition from our righties annnnnny minute...anyyyyyyy minute...now.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849785 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/30/2012 9:11 PM
Recommendations: 0
We'll hear contrition from our righties annnnnny minute...anyyyyyyy minute...now.

Don't hold your breath.

I figure that a house fell on top of her.

http://boards.fool.com/hillary-hospitalized-30457760.aspx

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849791 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/30/2012 9:32 PM
Recommendations: 3
What that woman won't do to keep from testifying.

She may yet pull a Bill Casey.

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849806 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/30/2012 10:40 PM
Pretty despicable, even coming from the scum of the earth like you.

What did you think of the same stuff spewed on Bill Casey and his blood clot, later stroke that killed him and kept him from testifying? I remember some pretty nasty stuff from the left.

But still, I love you man.

Author: richieds Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849813 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/30/2012 11:56 PM
"You might have to prove that accusation."

Not sure about Casey but I'm sure we can pull up some pretty nasty comments about one past republican VP with a heart problem.

Actually, it was far worse than the Hillary stuff, which was pretty tame.
All I read about Hillary was skepticism about whether she actually had a concussion or not.
Even some liberal friends of mine admitted to being skeptical about the timing of her concussion.
Don't recall anyone wishing her actual harm.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849815 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/31/2012 12:02 AM
Recommendations: 2
I've never understood people who try to justify their own poor behavior by pointing to the poor behavior of others. That someone else might have once been an ass, isn't an excuse.

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849832 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/31/2012 8:41 AM
I've never understood people who try to justify their own poor behavior by pointing to the poor behavior of others. That someone else might have once been an ass, isn't an excuse.

________

Very true, but it does go to the fake outrage of the Left. I think it's pretty fair to point out the hypocracy when one side claims fould for pointing out that the other side did the same thing (yes, it works both ways). I can't think of anything the Democrats/Republicans are doing politically that they didn't do themselves (or are currently doing).

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849841 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/31/2012 9:26 AM
Ya know what Shut the f*ck up. If you don't mean anything nasty, then stick a cork in it.

You just gotta love it. But because I am unfairly profiled here, I cannot paste the actual quote.

Whaaaaaaaaaa thats not fair!

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849843 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/31/2012 9:38 AM
Hillary didn't go to a hospital, but had two doctors diagnose her.

Those doctors might be facing jail time like Michael jqxksons doctor if she dies.

As for apologies. It looked, walked and quacked like a duck. The blood clot wasn't an issue on the day she was to testify. She was ducking.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849858 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/31/2012 10:23 AM
Very true, but it does go to the fake outrage of the Left. I think it's pretty fair to point out the hypocracy when one side claims fould for pointing out that the other side did the same thing (yes, it works both ways).

Yes, it is fair to point out hypcrisy. But that is very different from making excuses for your own individual bad behavior by pointing out that someone else once behaved poorly. And it's not about left and right or "sides." If someone on the other "side" lies, cheats or steals, it doesn't justify lying, cheating or stealing by someone on your "side."

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849881 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/31/2012 11:12 AM
If someone on the other "side" lies, cheats or steals, it doesn't justify lying, cheating or stealing by someone on your "side."

If they do it on cyberspace and in such an over the top fashion, only a moron cannot figure that it out. Sometimes recognizing your behavior in someone else is quite the game changer.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849929 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/31/2012 1:04 PM
Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot
===================================

That shouldn't be too difficult, she faked being the wife of Willy.

And she faked not knowing he was a philander and sinceley believed there was a vast right wing conspiracy.

People can do amazing things when their backs are up against the wall and when they try and slither away from being truthful.

The Clinton's are masters at that.

Author: crassfool Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849957 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/31/2012 2:16 PM
St. Pat says

As for apologies. It looked, walked and quacked like a duck. The blood clot wasn't an issue on the day she was to testify. She was ducking.

If SaintPatrick1 says so, it must be true.

Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849968 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/31/2012 2:32 PM
People can do amazing things when their backs are up against the wall and when they try and slither away from being truthful.

=======================================================================

Hey stop moving away from the mirror I'm showing you.

Charlie

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849984 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/31/2012 3:22 PM

Still waiting for you to tell us how many usernames you have used here over the years.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849987 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/31/2012 3:31 PM
What did I lie about. Did she have a clot the day she was to testify? No.

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849992 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/31/2012 4:13 PM
Clinton spokesman Philippe Reines says her doctors discovered the clot during a follow-up exam Sunday. Reines says Clinton is being treated with anti-coagulants.

scary stuff....

roughly same thing nearly killed me exactly a year ago.....

NTTAWWT!

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849997 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 12/31/2012 4:30 PM

roughly same thing nearly killed me exactly a year ago.....

NTTAWWT!

Grrrrrrrrrr!

AM

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1850156 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 1/1/2013 1:06 PM
What did I lie about.

The concussion being fake.

Did she have a clot the day she was to testify? No.

Nobody claimed that she had one. Another lie.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1850158 of 1932411
Subject: Re: Hillary Must Be Faking a Blood Clot Date: 1/1/2013 1:14 PM
I didn't say she didnt have a concussion.

Another lie? What are you TALKING about?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (22) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement