Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tauqirghani Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 942  
Subject: Historical Price After Stock Split Date: 2/2/2002 5:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
When we look at the stock price fluctutaion chart of a company that has gone through a number of splits, the dips dont show. I can surmise but rather have confirmation from a knowledgeable person.
After all one man's mistake is other's fortune.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: damanco One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 931 of 942
Subject: Re: Historical Price After Stock Split Date: 2/3/2002 12:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
When we look at the stock price fluctutaion chart of a company that has gone through a number of splits, the dips dont show. I can surmise but rather have confirmation from a knowledgeable person.
After all one man's mistake is other's fortune.

All historical prices are updated to reflect post-split prices, even though the spilt hadn't occurred yet. So there would be no "dips" in the chart, all the prices would be adjusted.

Hope this helps...

md

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement