UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SarahGen Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide Supernova Odyssey 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star Global Fool SN Explorer 1 Mission Team Member Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3435  
Subject: HK and Shanghai merger? Date: 10/8/2007 1:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/wall-street-beware-hong-kong/story.aspx?guid=%7B4FCEFE54%2D79E4%2D4B19%2DB801%2DCE338EF4A6F9%7D

Hong Kong, China weigh 'super-market' tie-up
Wall Street, beware: Idea of Hong Kong-Shanghai-Shenzhen merger floated
Print the post Back To Top
Author: alnelsonslady One star, 50 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3184 of 3435
Subject: Re: HK and Shanghai merger? Date: 10/8/2007 6:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thanks Sarah, two interesting articles.

With the high liquidity in China and the gradual freeing of restrictions for the Chinese to be able to invest in HK, it is pretty difficult to see that this market is going to do anything, other than prosper over the next six months, and a lot of money can be made in that time

My feeling for the next two years is good but we need not look that far ahead

Different topic, anyone know of a board for Russia???

Have a good week everyone

Alastair

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement