No. of Recommendations: 0
Hmm, I have four thoughts about this:

#1: I am not a lawyer.

#2: You should at least consult a lawyer, even if you end up representing yourself in court appearances.

#3: You will probably need to sue your ex-tenant and win a judgement against him before you can attempt to garnish his wages.

#4: I am still not a lawyer, and any responses you receive in this forum are unlikely to be an adequate substitute for legal counsel.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.