UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (32) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10536  
Subject: Re: Speakers Date: 1/6/2013 10:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hmm, made me think, but not much, our first home was back in '68 after I returned from an overseas adventure for Western Electric, managed to finally save up enough for a nice little Young America 1000 sf place... maybe 4 or 5 years later we moved here, been here since, so only the two.. a few rentals before finally buying..

pretty much remodeled every room at least once, all in spare time, weekends, after work... When the kids moved on, I snagged on BR as my office, the rest, DW's control... But the TV's have been a range of CRTs until the current Samsung.. Been nice, sound was better until the receiver started going crazy once in a while.. Loud BUZZZZZZ for 10-20 seconds, then back to normal, disconcerting.. So something is breaking down internal, it's happened from either CATV or DVD sources to the TV, so has to be the receiver.. so a673 will come along..

Looked at wall mounts, look easy, don't need an arm, so kind of a tossup, Costco has a stack... next trip..

Onward!

weco
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (32) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Deranged Monkey Criticism

RadioShack Afloat on a Sea of Financing
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement