Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FreethinkerKW Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 185  
Subject: Holding DWA from 29.10 Date: 1/18/2011 10:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Bought over a week ago. Wish I had not as I thought for sure I would be stopped out this AM at 28.50. Low of the day thusfar is 28.60, and after touching it, it has rebounded.

Got my fingers crossed on this swing play.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Rowants Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 169 of 185
Subject: Re: Holding DWA from 29.10 Date: 2/9/2011 1:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I've had this for six months (bought at 29.07 and 28.90), and got tired of it doing nothing, so sold yesterday at $29.20 and thought I was lucky to get that. Of course now today its at $30.10. Never fails, as soon as I sell, it goes up.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement