Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: morgman8 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 47741  
Subject: Holy QCOM batman>>KICK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Date: 12/7/2000 4:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 45
He strode down the street towards club "Q" that night with a sense of victory and a twinkle in his eye. On his head phones could be heard the melodic melodies of the BeeGee's...."oh you can tell by the way I walk I'm a walkin man no time to talk." He was standing tall and looking good clad in sequined polyester and sportin his monster fro. 100 pounds of gold chains drapped over his neck and lost in the carpet on his chest. Oh yes this was indeed a manley man. As he walked the heads would turn but eyes were met with the glare from his brilliant sequines. He was not human. HE WAS A GOD!!!! He smelled of 10 gallons of his favorite colongne Aqua velva. His smell was an orgasm for the nose. This morgman was terribly tantilizing and extremely titilating to every sense known to man. Then it came into site, club "Q". Tonight he would hustle like never before. He was ready to get on down with his bad self. Ready to put the "funky" in "funky chiken". Ready to party like it was 1999. He approached the door with anticipation. He stands for a momment and contemplates what is about to take place. A quick spray of Binaca to sweetin the breath and then..........
BOOM!!!!! With one mighty blow from his bionic hip the door crashes down. The crowd at club "Q" turns and is silenced in an instant. The crowd parts to reveal a phsycadelic dance floor illuminated by a heavenly disco ball. Then the chants start...OOOOO MORGIE DONT HURT EM, DONT HURT EM. The chants start quite but they quickly reach a fevered pitch as MORGIE just stands in the doorway surveying the scene. OOOOO MORGIE DONT HURT EM, DONT HURT EM. With the cockiness of a disco fiend MORGIE makes his way through the crowd with a little jive in his step as the crowd picks up another chant....MORG MORG MORG MORG MORG. As he reaches the floor he again raises his hand and this time his Dr. J tatoo is revealed. Quietness falls again and then he speaks....

QCOM is over 100 and I have one question.
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya Ya, Uh Uh, come on, come on. Party people over here, party people over there. I say put your hands in the air and wavin like you just don't care. Everybody say Ho OH, say HO HO.
He began to move his pelvis in ways that can only be described as erotic, in ways that would make a grown man cry and your grandma blush. I must say he was a maniac, maniac, and he was dancin like he never danced before. We were all changed in many ways that day to say the least. And as for MORGIE he will live to shuffle again and we all await his next appearing.

Congrats to all. Next shuffle at 130. MORG
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

2013 Feste Award Voting Begins!
Who will win the 2013 Feste Award? Vote now for the Fool that most exemplifies the Fool Community mission of Learning Together!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Tax Strategies

TMFPMarti-Feeling Good
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement