UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 753899  
Subject: Homework Assignment Date: 12/13/2012 2:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
It's going to be difficult, i'm not going to lie, but it will show you what conservatives are up against:

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?play=1&video=3000135244
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659889 of 753899
Subject: Re: Homework Assignment Date: 12/13/2012 2:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
It's going to be difficult, i'm not going to lie, but it will show you what conservatives are up against:

I wouldn't say painful.

I will say that based on that interview and her body of work and rhetoric prior to that interview, if Ms. Waters is appearing on a show called Powerlunch as she is in the clip, it should be wearing a hairnet and serving something high in protein and a side that is an easily digested carb. One of the few people outside of the Vice President's shoes that can make Obama sound good on fiscal issues.

Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659891 of 753899
Subject: Re: Homework Assignment Date: 12/13/2012 2:47 PM
Recommendations: 11
I'd rather get an F than listen to Maxine Waters.

arrte

Author: twopairfullhouse Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659894 of 753899
Subject: Re: Homework Assignment Date: 12/13/2012 3:39 PM
Recommendations: 0
I listened, and I have to say that she makes people dumber, just by talking. That's probably why she keeps getting re-elected.

"These are not the brain cells you are looking for."

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659895 of 753899
Subject: Re: Homework Assignment Date: 12/13/2012 3:41 PM
I can't get the clip to play for me. Perhaps it is just as well.

Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 660095 of 753899
Subject: Re: Homework Assignment Date: 12/14/2012 2:50 PM
wolve
I can't get the clip to play for me. Perhaps it is just as well.

When asked about spending cuts vs. revenue, it was just one more tirade against the rich.

I liked the part (well disliked it actually) where she says "revenue (read taxes) is what made America great".

decath

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 660098 of 753899
Subject: Re: Homework Assignment Date: 12/14/2012 3:00 PM
Recommendations: 0
I liked the part (well disliked it actually) where she says "revenue (read taxes) is what made America great".

decath
___________________________--

Hard to believe, but in no time people will be looking at Barney Frank and the banking crisis that had his finger prints all over it and saying, well at least he wasn't a moron, when speaking about the House Finance Services Committee.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement