Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hopefully Ira will soon be here to help you. He is kinda the New Jersey tax pro. If not, we have several other tax pros who hopefully will weigh in for an answer. Bit I must admit JD .. you do come up with some doozies ;)

I hope Ira or someone can help. I spent a coupla hours with google on the Internet and got nowhere.

The closest I could find is that the NJEDA finances some of its expenses with tax-exempt bonds. It is mainly an agency to finance economic growth, like giving subsidies to developers of industrial parks and the like. I assume they are the paying agent for the DEP because the DEP does not have a charter or a budget for making payments to residential homeowners, but they do have a charter that allows them to reduce environmental contamination due to leaking oil tanks.
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.