UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 381  
Subject: House Of Blues Date: 5/4/2001 12:57 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm in Chicago doing a litte consulting for a couple of days. I just got back from the House Of Blues. The food was good, but the music was outstanding. It's not Buffett, but it at least began with a "B." Home tomorrow.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Copey76 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 330 of 381
Subject: Re: House Of Blues Date: 5/30/2001 10:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The House of Blues is one of my favorite joints in Chicago.

Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 331 of 381
Subject: Re: House Of Blues Date: 5/31/2001 7:44 AM
Recommendations: 0
The House of Blues is one of my favorite joints in Chicago.

I was just an out-of-towner, but I sure will go back the next time I find myself in Chicago. Fine place, great music, good drinks, OK food.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement