Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
If during the course of selling a house, the cost basis is $150,000 and proceeds amount to $145,000 for a $5000 capital loss, is that usable for Federal taxes as a capital loss?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
No. If this was your personal residence you cannot take a tax loss on it. If it was rental or some kind of investment or commercial property, you could. ed
Print the post Back To Top