UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734645  
Subject: Houston Texans v NY Jets - Tebow Date: 10/8/2012 8:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
On Monday Night Football prime time, the Houston Texans are taking on the New York Jets in Jersey. Houston is undefeated - best in NFL many will say. Jets are 2-2. For you Tebow fans, word is that he may play a big part of game even though he's backup QB for NY. On ESPN. Right now.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647802 of 734645
Subject: Re: Houston Texans v NY Jets - Tebow Date: 10/9/2012 2:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The Superior Bobcats met the league's last remaining undefeated team... and now there is no undefeated team, as they beat the Charlo Vikings 32-24.

This was only the second time this season that the Bobcats have been held to under 50 points, and also only the second time they have won a game by less than 35 points. (Their one loss, to Drummond, was by 2 points.)

I'm pretty sure that both Superior (6-1) and Charlo (6-1) are now locked into spots (the league has four) in the state-championship playoffs. Drummond (6-1), Victor (5-2), and Noxon (4-3) are in contention for the other two spots; Drummond plays Noxon next weekend, while Victor, Superior, and Charlo all defeated Noxon earlier in the season. Noxon is out of the playoff race with one more loss, but even if they win both their remaining regular-season games they still will be depending on other people: Charlo to defeat Drummond (about an even bet), or *both* of Victor's remaining opponents to pull rabbits out of their helmets and win (one is 3-4, the other 0-7).

Author: ImAGolfer Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647857 of 734645
Subject: Re: Houston Texans v NY Jets - Tebow Date: 10/9/2012 11:53 AM
Recommendations: 0
Houston is undefeated - best in NFL many will say.

We let them have some awfully cheap TDs. We ain't going to stay undefeated for long if we keep playing like that.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement