Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MFCatbert Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 56  
Subject: How about them 'Boys! Date: 12/7/2004 12:40 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hey LD,

I hope you got to see tonight's game. From the Outhouse to the Penthouse back to the Outhouse and Finally back to the Penthouse. What a great game. Julius Jones sure makes a difference. We have an offense now that isn't Offensive! But the defense sure needs work. To get Jones and another first round pick next year is sure looking good now!.

Best
mfcatbert
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Lubbockdave Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25 of 56
Subject: Re: How about them 'Boys! Date: 12/11/2004 8:25 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Yea,
I have to admit, that Jones fella sure can run!! And that was a good game--I am starting to turn, but even if we hit the playoffs I don't think it will be any better than last year. Who knows though...we might just shock the world!

Dave (not holding my breath)

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement