UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TheBaronAndrew Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744490  
Subject: How Art can get his Florida house Date: 1/26/2013 7:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
BOCA RATON – Residents from a South Florida neighborhood are furious after discovering a squatter living in a million-dollar mansion, and officials say they can't do anything about it because he is not committing a crime.

A $2.4 million Boca Raton mansion is in foreclosure and is up for sale. According to police, a man is living inside the home free of charge.

Full article:

Young Brazilian Squatter Living in $2.4 Million Mansion

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2013/01/25/young-...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668399 of 744490
Subject: Re: How Art can get his Florida house Date: 1/26/2013 8:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"BOCA RATON – Residents from a South Florida neighborhood are furious after discovering a squatter living in a million-dollar mansion, and officials say they can't do anything about it because he is not committing a crime. A $2.4 million Boca Raton mansion is in foreclosure and is up for sale. According to police, a man is living inside the home free of charge." andrew

Full article:

Young Brazilian Squatter Living in $2.4 Million Mansion
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2013/01/25/young-...
-----------------------

I saw on NBC TV that the taxes on that place are like $39,000/year. I don't know how anyone could afford to pay the taxes on a place like that?

Art

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement