UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FKJacobs Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1993121  
Subject: How can the conservitives trust Romney Date: 10/9/2012 11:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
He has publicly had positions on both sides of so many issues.
Abortion
Gun Rights
RomneyCare (ObomnaCare)
Middle East Peace
Invasion of Iraq
Getting out of Afghanistan

Do you really know what he will do?

Obama at least has consistent positions. (Heck he even has not gone after Guns during his whole first term.. Much to the displeasure of some of his base...)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822780 of 1993121
Subject: Re: How can the conservitives trust Romney Date: 10/9/2012 11:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Heck he even has not gone after Guns during his whole first term..

Which in rightwingworld, is PROOF that he is planning to take away folks' guns.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822786 of 1993121
Subject: Re: How can the conservitives trust Romney Date: 10/9/2012 11:43 PM
Recommendations: 1
Wow, you're right. We should all get behind the empty suited loser who's running the country into the ground.

Author: FKJacobs Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822788 of 1993121
Subject: Re: How can the conservitives trust Romney Date: 10/9/2012 11:47 PM
Recommendations: 2
"We should all get behind the empty suited loser who's running the
country into the ground. "

More like turning the country around...

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822793 of 1993121
Subject: Re: How can the conservitives trust Romney Date: 10/9/2012 11:52 PM
Turning the country around? LOL. Yep. Right into the ditch.

BTW. The time to concern troll like this was in the summer.

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822817 of 1993121
Subject: Re: How can the conservitives trust Romney Date: 10/10/2012 8:29 AM
Recommendations: 1
Obama at least has consistent positions.

_________

Like gay marriage, which he favored in 2000, opposed in 2008 and now favors again?

Like closing GITMO?

Like when he voted to filibuster Alito, then said it was Unconstitutional to do so when Sotomayor was nominated?

Maybe he was consistent on Health Care, remember when he said he was against the Individual Mandate because it was a bad idea? Oh wait he signed it.

Maybe it was when he said it wasn't a tax, but then argued in Court it was a tax, then after the SCOTUS decision said it wasn't a tax.

The list goes on...Obama has flipped and flopped more in the past 4 years than anyone. The flipping issue on Romney doesn't fly because Obama is just as bad if not worse.

As for trusting Romney, Conservatives trust he'll be better than Obama. Although that's a low standard. Frankly I think he'll be like Bush 1.

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822823 of 1993121
Subject: Re: How can the conservitives trust Romney Date: 10/10/2012 8:48 AM
Obama at least has consistent positions.

Easy to do when you have no positions

Even your list is simply things he has made statements on, but has done little to nothing to attempt to enact them

Bears

Author: SGIZ1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822889 of 1993121
Subject: Re: How can the conservitives trust Romney Date: 10/10/2012 10:47 AM
For starters he's a million times more conservative than the alternative (Obama)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement