Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 195936  
Subject: How Could any Christian Vote for Obama? Date: 10/10/2012 1:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/523215_500855749...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lhaselden Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183383 of 195936
Subject: Re: How Could any Christian Vote for Obama? Date: 10/10/2012 2:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
I think every christian has a duty and responsibility to vote. I am not going to vote for an Ann Rand disciple even for VP! I am not going to vote for an ex governor of the most liberal state in the union. I am not going to vote for a vulture capitalist....

I will vote, I will not vote for Romney/Ryan nor for Romney/Ryan.

This past year I have witnessed how medicare works with my parents both being very ill. I am not willing to turn medicare over to private insurers and Romney and Ryan propose. Medicare is not great, but it is far better than the private insurance i have through work and a lot less hassles. I am always getting tagged for things my insurance does not cover or they underpay. Medicare may underpay too, but my parents do not have to cover the difference.

The GOP constantly wants to balance the budget b borrowing more from the Social Security trust fund, they want to turn it into a tax cut slush fund. I want a balanced budget but I want congress to do it without robbing all of us who have been paying for our entire careers into social security.

Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183388 of 195936
Subject: Re: How Could any Christian Vote for Obama? Date: 10/10/2012 2:48 PM
Recommendations: 6
Wrong question. How could any Christian NOT vote for Obama?

Charlie

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183395 of 195936
Subject: Re: How Could any Christian Vote for Obama? Date: 10/10/2012 3:36 PM
Recommendations: 0
Wrong question. How could any Christian NOT vote for Obama?

rhetorical question, right?

Author: RayKinsella Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183397 of 195936
Subject: Re: How Could any Christian Vote for Obama? Date: 10/10/2012 3:45 PM
Recommendations: 5
I think God cares a lot less who we vote for and a lot more how we treat people who are down and out.
Ray

Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183399 of 195936
Subject: Re: How Could any Christian Vote for Obama? Date: 10/10/2012 3:53 PM
Recommendations: 1
I think God cares a lot less who we vote for and a lot more how we treat people who are down and out.

So could we ask God to temper the humor when he supposedly tells people like Michelle Bachmann or Newt Gingrich to run? It just isn't as funny as he thinks it must be.

Charlie

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183400 of 195936
Subject: Re: How Could any Christian Vote for Obama? Date: 10/10/2012 3:57 PM
Recommendations: 1
So could we ask God to temper the humor when he supposedly tells people like Michelle Bachmann or Newt Gingrich to run? It just isn't as funny as he thinks it must be.

sounds like something worth praying for

(>;

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement