UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 740403  
Subject: How Desperate? Date: 10/5/2012 9:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/04/osama-bin-la...

(CNN) – Two days before Election Day on November 6, a movie detailing the raid that killed Osama bin Laden will air on the National Geographic Channel, the cable network announced Thursday.

The film is being distributed by the Weinstein Company, owned by a Harvey Weinstein, a major backer of President Barack Obama's re-election campaign.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647125 of 740403
Subject: Re: How Desperate? Date: 10/5/2012 9:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
With luck, the independents and undecideds won't be affected by ObamaOne's BS from now until Election Day. There's nothing they can't do or won't do. After all, the law matters not one twit to these guys.

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647523 of 740403
Subject: Re: How Desperate? Date: 10/7/2012 11:28 AM
Recommendations: 0
Quoted: Two days before Election Day on November 6, a movie detailing the raid that killed Osama bin Laden will air on the National Geographic Channel

Thankfully, viewership of the National Geographic channel is low, comparatively speaking.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement